Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc-dc booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

emryz

MID- SEM PROJECT ASSIGNMENT- 2014
(L100 – MORNING-Groups A & B)

“A voltage reference device provides constant and specific voltage levels to a multitude of electronic devices. Zener diodes as voltage reference can be connected along with normal signal diodes to produce a variety of different reference voltage output values. A DC voltage booster also has many possible applications as it produces a DC voltage many times greater than its input voltage. It is designed for industrial applications where the multiplication of DC voltage signals is required”.

QUESTION
Build a 5-port DC-DC Voltage Booster for use as a multi-outlet extension cord to distribute DC voltages in the range of 18V, 12.9V, 9.6V, 9V, and 3.8V from a 9volts battery.
Configure your design to provide the specific voltage levels by using the last three digits of your student I.D number as a current limiting parameter (RLim) for the diode array. For BTE Students, RLim= ID (ohm) and for BCE Students, RB2 = (ID +300) (ohm).
All design constructions must be done at the University Labs and supervised by the Lab Instructors and TA’s.
Project Defense date is as follows:
Morning Session: April 1, 2014

“Putting Theories into Real Solutions is making valuable use of Technology”
………….Something New (2014)

School kids today are very lazy.
When I went to school a long time before the internet was even dreamed about, I did not get any help at all. I was taught the basics then I designed and built my own circuits, I did not simply copy a circuit designed by someone else.

Morning Session: April 1, 2014
Time to come up with a good April fools prank.. distracts attention away from failed project :)

My Weather Network is playing an April Fools prank the last day of March. They say it will be spring weather, mainly sunny, nice and warm and almost no wind.

I was taught the basics then I designed and built my own circuits, I did not simply copy a circuit designed by someone else.

When I was at school, the teachers would fail the student immediately if they realized he had copied someone else's work.

When I was at school, the teachers would fail the student immediately if they realized he had copied someone else's work.
It happened last year on one of these forums.
A student asked for somebody to design a circuit for his assignment. Then the teacher came on the forum and said, "Gotcha!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back