Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC-DC BASED PV EMULATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

layana

Hi All,

i have graduation project to design dc-dc based pv emulator and plot the i-v curve on pc.

could anyone give me any suggestions help me in this project.

regards

If you mean that you want a solar cell emulator based on a dc-dc converter, then first start by finding an appropriate circuit that gives the correct output I-V. E.g. I think I remember that the following circuit should work for a 20W 12V (19V MPP), where V4 signifies the output. Together, R5 and R1 control the current and voltage.
solar emu.png

Once you've found the circuit that gives the response you want, you can add the DC-DC converter, and feed an inverted signal from the emulator output into the DC-DC converter feedback pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back