Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC circuit monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baintx

I need to monitor 30 electrical circuits. These circuits are either on or off and the voltage is around 75 volts dc. I would like to feed these circuits to a chip to form a 32 bit string to transfer 60 feet to second chip that would convert the string back to 30 signals to feed led's that would indicate the status of each circuit.
I am sure the voltage will need to be reduced and filtered as well.
I am out of my field here and could use some help. Could someone recommend the chips to use and where they might be purchased.
I would also like to read up on these chips so a good book or web site for beginners would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back