Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC cable question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasor31385

Hey. I have one of these: **broken link removed** and my question is this: if I am not using the last two plugs can I just cut them off without ruining the cord? As you can see this cable connects to 8 devices and i only need 6 of the jacks. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Jason

Yes, you can cut them off if they are unused. However, I would likely just protect the ends and fold the excess out of the way.

Ron

Last edited:
pedalboard

WHat's that cable used for anywys?

It's used for Boss guitar effects pedals. I've built my own custom pedalboard and i've got two rows of 6 pedals velcro'd to the plexiglass top. I want it to look sharp and clean so I didn't want those excess wires hanging off the side.

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back