Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC Auto-Iris control for CCTV lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkman20xx

Hi,

I am looking to build a circuit to control the iris of a cctv lens. The input of that lens is a DC auto-iris type which is: pin 1: Damping- , pin2 Dampining+, pin3 Drive+, Pin4 Drive-.
Here is a link on how dc auto-iris work https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/10/ED-_TN-07001AI_lens.pdf
I can make a circuit to control the iris manually but it is not practical adjust it for all lighting conditions.
Generally, CCTV uses the output of the video signal to adjust the iris opening size. How do I go about building such circuit for auto-light balancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back