Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura

I've seen it mentioned that sample schematics are available with semiconductor datasheets, but, looking (online) at different manufacturer's datasheets for the LM741 amplifier IC, I could not find anything except the schematic of the IC's own internal circuitry.
Clearly I'm missing something....?

Thank you

Basically, general purpose OpAmp circuits will work with the 741:
**broken link removed**
A page more specific about older OpAmps like the 741:

It's become necessary for me to deal with (document) an intermittent but long-term harassment problem outside my home, and I need a basic preamp for a microphone that will be placed in my carport, maybe 20'--30' from a security DVR with a simple RCA phono jack input. I do have a decent quality(if slightly large-for-the-purpose) dynamic mic that sends an "unbalanced" signal down a 9' cord. Member "chemelec" recommended I use an electret condenser mic and power it from the preamp board.
I'm not sure what to do. I just wanted to see if I could find a simple preamp design that might work in this application.

Thanks for all replies.

Hi, Eric,
Thank you. I ended up doing just that. I'm torn between the desire to build a fine quality preamp and the need to simply get this security system up and running wiki wiki. I had been considering another small preamp kit, price-reduced to about $8, but was annoyed that their shipping/handling more than doubled the price. They're in Utah, not that far away from me. I'd rather spend that money on better components and build it myself.
The Smart-Kit you mentioned is being sent to me from the opposite end of the U.S. for just $3 shipping. That's certainly fair.

Thanks, again.
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back