Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet needed for Hitachi LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cymon Sez

I have a Hitachi LCD Part # TX36D72VC1CAA I am looking for a pinout or the datasheet to get the pinout from.

Any help would be appreciated :confused:

That's a laptop screen, they aren't simple to use, and require a great deal of electronics to do so - it's not like an LCD text module, where all the required electronics is on board.

Cymon, did you ever find a datasheet for that Hitachi display? I'd like make use of one I pulled out of an old laptop. I'm not sure if I'm going to hook it up to my FPGA or see if I can get a cheap A/D board to drive it with a regular RGB source. I would like to make use of it if I can. Last I knew, the display was in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back