Datasheet JHD 162A LCD module

Status
Not open for further replies.

akg

Do any anyone has the manual/datasheet of JHD 162A LCD display module..search engines didn't do well.

thanks
akg

i was shopping for an lcd module ..and i found only that part type at shop
and unfortunately they had no datasheet or pinout manuals..

akg said:
i was shopping for an lcd module ..and i found only that part type at shop
and unfortunately they had no datasheet or pinout manuals..

You didn't answer my question, what are the connections like? - how many pins?, and in what configuration?.

Try checking my PIC LCD tutorial, and the link to the EPE article about LCD's.

thanks

i checked ur pages..

i feel what is saw at the shop is similar to the picture shown..but instead of 1 cob , there were 2 cobs and 16 pins for connection .

will the pinouts be as per ur tuts ?

akg

akg said:
thanks

i checked ur pages..

i feel what is saw at the shop is similar to the picture shown..but instead of 1 cob , there were 2 cobs and 16 pins for connection .

will the pinouts be as per ur tuts ?

If it's got 16 pins, the extra two are usually for a back light - or at least the option of a back light. The thing to do is try it with the standard Hitachi connections!.

Datasheet JHD 162A LCD module -

The manufacturer's datasheet is not available on the net. Incidentally, I am not sure whether the number refers to the LCD proper or the assembled LCD board. But you can get lots of specifications and data at the follwing site:

**broken link removed**

I have myself used the JHD162A and feel that this data, particularly the instruction set should be enough for your work. Good luck
= Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…