Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet help !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

expert92

i can't find what is the datasheet for my GLCD because its number is 12864D and there is many datasheets for this GLCD and they are differ each one to another !!!!!
you can find the pictures of it with datasheets in attachment
please help !

Have you tried looking up the controller? Look on the back of the lcd for the chip usually has a number.

Where did you buy it!!! There can be two alternatives... Toshiba chipset T6963C or the Samsung KS0108/7 both 20 pin pinouts... The Toshiba pinouts are almost nearly similar, The samsung however isn't... I would be looking to the negative voltage convertor ( the little surface mount chip ) google the chip and look at the application examples... Find out which pin is the output, and trace it back to the main connector..... You will be able to find the 5v rail and ground in a similar fashion.... You will be able to find out the pinout from these deductions.

thanks for every one this is really amazing way to look for the chip to know what pins ! (it is TP7661) datasheet is attachment and i found out form comparing it with GLCD that VDD is pin14 form chip and pin2 in GLCD , VSS (ground) is pin7 from the chip and pin1 form GLCD so does that mean that datasheet is VTM-12864D ? because this is the only pins i can surely that is not wrong and the others ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back