Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner550

The numbers are G141 7728, G142 9206, G111 4214 and G135 8248. They are Analog Devices and the prefix is ADG. They are most likely ADG14X, ADG111X and ADG135X Series switches. The four digit number is the date code.

I sure do appreciate any help as no one including has been able to locate the datasheet for them.

woodturner550

Sounds like the old DG series from Siliconix/Intersil. See if these sheets make sense.

Attachments

• datasheet-6..pdf
    151.1 KB · Views: 245
Very interesting, BUT, I failed to list for everyones information that they are eight pin soic packages and they are in Analog Devices tubes. I believe that they are in the same family as those you list but maybe with just one channel rather than two channel. Would this make sense to you?

Thanks for the information....maybe we are getting closer. :)

woodturner550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back