Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet for PIC 16F627p

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx...but i still have a few questions..
1st,what the differences between PIC 16F627p,PIC 16F627 and PIC 16F627A?can i use the same programming for all of them?

Basically yes, the 627 and 627a are very slightly different, just select the correct option in your programmer software. As already mentioned, p is just the case type.

i still don't get it...i'm really not a coding guy....can u at least show me a sample of programming for a line follower robot...almost got headache juz thinking about this...

I've never done a line follower, and any code (in any language) would be entirely dependent on the exact hardware used.

Why don't you just look on google?

Here's one example (but in C18): **broken link removed**

already googling n achieve nothing....yes,there are some example,but it using different PIC from what i use...really need guide and an example line follower robot programming that using PIC 16F627...

You should start with something more basic like flashing an LED before you get into more complex projects. What language are you planning to use?

PS most line followers don't use a MCU, they are simple state machines.

Last edited:
PS = Please See
It's used when you may have additional possibly important info to add to a message or note.

You might get more help if you start a thread in the robotics section with a proper title.

PS = Please See
It's used when you may have additional possibly important info to add to a message or note.
Sorry to have to correct you Bill, but in this context PS means Post Script, from the Latin, Post = After and Script = Writing.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back