Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet for ON588

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know, cause I used to get my "available" datasheets for free... Well... Let's say someone else used to get them, but I thought it's for free...
I don't know which producer does the ON588, but I found a site, **broken link removed**, I hope it helps you...

The site ON Semiconductor could contain your request, but I searched for "ON588", and guess what? Nothing found. Maybe I should have tried something else. Go there, maybe you'll find your way better than me...

Is your product by ANY means called 2N5883 or 2N5884 or 2N5885? If not, I don't think the site by itself could help you, but it may contain some useful links...

niq_ro said:
this transistor is in a automotive module... is possible to be a industrial product... :cry: is possible to be a Philips product :shock:

It could be anything, quite possibly it could be an 'in house' number (where the manufacturer of the unit asks for the number to be stamped on the transistor), so no datasheet would exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back