Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet for 16-input or gate....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatbuddy

Hi dear buddies,
Wasup? miss u all. Actually i have requirement to apply an or gate which must be 16-input and 1 output.
Can anyone provide datasheet regarding this or gate?
Will be greatful to you all.

Thanks..

Well I could be wrong but I don't ever recall seeing such a single logic gate being avalible. Such a gate would require a 20 pin package and would would certainly not be a big seller in the market place.

Normally if one requires such a function in real life either a simple "wired-or" connection is used or one builds the function from smaller gates, say four 4 input OR gates that then wire their outputs to a single 4 input OR gate.

Lefty

Ok Leftyretro,
But i have requirement of that. Anyway thanks for the info. Let me try for the others suggestions. May be others may have any idea. Waiting for ur valuable replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back