Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datalogger boards for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overclocked

Hi everyone, this is a board for a datalogger I made. Have 10 PCBs on hand. I have the schematic and BOM for those who are interested. Features:

• 18F13k22 PIC Micro
  • 32Khz external crystal
  • 3 Analog inputs
  • 1 External Vreference controlled via I/O pin for power saving (2.048V)
  • RFM 73 For wireless connection
  • SPI EEprom
  • Automatic switching between battery and USB power
  • USB to UART onboard for local data logging (FT230XS)
  • External connector for UART

*In sleep mode the circuit only consumes 25uA, but I have not tested this board yet. I originally build these boards from a previous project. Everything should work, but I have not tested out the RFM73 because its new. Im open to any criticism as well. Boards are $5.00, not including shipping (Which should be very cheap).

If there is enough interest/feedback I can kit these up for those who want a kit.
dataloggerschematic-png.95436

Attachments

• Datalogger Board.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 503
  • Dataloggerschematic.png
    Dataloggerschematic.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips