Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

data transfer using bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajujohn

I'm doing my engineering project in which I have to design a device so that I can transfer files such as video or music files to any other device like Mobile (having memory) through bluetooth but without PC connection. So can you help me in doing this project; waiting for your reply....

Have a look at module by BlueGiga. They are quite cute - you write to them with AT codes which can be done in basic, assembler or C. YOu might run out of bandwidth trying to transfer video, but audio should be OK. Not sure what the maximum speed is of Bluetooth these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back