Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data switch schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to walmart and buy one. They are cheap, and they work. That is where i got my digital KVM switch. Just double hit Scroll Lock, and it will switch video, keyboard and even mouse. Very slick. I think i payed $25us for it.

You're gonna spend less buying one at a store than you will trying to figure out how to make one by far, and considering this is your first post on the forums it's likley this is for a school project and something you should at least atempt to research yourself and come up with your own sollution before you ask for other people's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back