Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data Sheet or Equivalent for 4n70

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcatz

hi guys anyone pls help me out in finding the data sheet or equivalent for 4N70 which is a mosfet in the power supply of my printer

Last edited:
Is it an IC?
It smells like a MOSFET 4 amp N channel 700 volt.
What does it look like?

Do you want a functional equivalent, or do you want a part you can put in the existing circuit without any adaptation or modification? In either case it would be handy if you could deduce the schematic from the board so we can properly advise you.

If I remember correctly it's from his printer so he doesn't have the schematic.

Does it really need to be rated fr 700V?

Probably not, so I would go for something like the IRF730 which is rated for 400V at 5.5A and will probably be alright.

how abt I replacing it with 4N60 or 4N80 which are available in the electronic store at my place....both of them are very nearly rated to it.....One a lil high and the other a little low

You're better off with the one with the higher voltage rating.

i have downloaded the datasheets of all the three ....4n60,4n70,and 4n80....do i need to bother about the drain current or the resistance

It would be very helpful if you posted the datasheets.

here are the three datasheets that i have downloaded

Attachments

• 4n60.pdf
    152.4 KB · Views: 409
  • 4n70bfh.pdf
    72.7 KB · Views: 483
  • 4n80.pdf
    162.2 KB · Views: 331
I would go for the AP04N70BF-H as it has the lowest on resistance

even I would use 4n70bf-h if it was available ....the problem is i got to choose between 4n60 and 4n80 which are the only ones available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back