Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data request

Status
Not open for further replies.

andynxn

Hi guys, im after a datasheet for an IC part number MP1410es, i have googled for it with no luck, hope someone here might be able to help.

Cheers
Andy

andynxn said:
Hi guys, im after a datasheet for an IC part number MP1410es, i have googled for it with no luck, hope someone here might be able to help.

A quick google finds
MP1410ES, 2A Step Down DC-DC Converter, similar to ACT4060 **broken link removed**
which at least tells you what it is! (this is from a Belkin router).

Here is what I found.
MP1410es MOTOROLA SEMICONDUCTOR

Monolithic Power Systems, MP1410ES, DC-DC Converter - Step-Up, 3A, 23V, MP1410ES, ...

Also found this Datasheet for a ACT4060 but the limits on uploads are so small even a 1 page datasheet can not be uploaded. A very unreadable GIF immage may be uploaded lets see.

Attachments

• ACT4060_DC_DC_ConvSmall.gif
    ACT4060_DC_DC_ConvSmall.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 739
  • ACT4060_DC_DC_Conv_TINY.gif
    ACT4060_DC_DC_Conv_TINY.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 874
ACT4060 Datasheet

Attachments

• ACT4060 Datasheet.pdf
    260.3 KB · Views: 2,670
Status