Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data about the frequency counter in Kchibo KK939B radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawny

Not really a part info request more like a module so I hope it is alright for me to post.

Now I didn't quiet end getting a Kchibo KK939B but I did get a digital radio with a frequency counter built into it, seeing the radio was junk I extracted the counter but I must admit it has me confused...

The counter has 9 wires connected with 6 of them being six-strand rainbow wire while the other three are single wires…

The wires are marked as follows…

Single Black Wire marked A0
Single Red Wire marked F0
Single Red Wire marked F1

Rainbow Wire 1 (Blue) marked VCC
Rainbow Wire 2 (Green) marked GND
Rainbow Wire 3 (Yellow) marked 31
Rainbow Wire 4 (Orange) marked 32
Rainbow Wire 5 (Red) marked ???
Rainbow Wire 6 (Brown) marked B+

Now my question is does anyone have a clue how to connect this thing to make it work or know anything about the Kchibo KK939B frequency counter?

Also on top of that while I’m here… What would suitable protection be for a circuit such as this?

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

A tuning display isn't a pure frequency counter, it has to compensate for the IF offset, and in the case of an AM/FM radio, two different offsets. It's also pretty likely to be an integral part of the PLL tuning system?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back