Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dark on relay automatic curtain

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak5261

I need to use 2 or more 12v-24v relays on this. I was wondering how do i wire it to the curtain. I have no problems with my light detector. It's just a simple project so I won't be using an actual curtain.

Here is a circuit I used for a solar sensor. What is not shown are the limit switches to control end travel. The extra OR'd 2N7000 could be used as a manual control for an on-off-on switch. For reversing direction, a h-bridge can be made from two STDP relays, plenty of circuits on the web.

If relay chatter is a problem, more hysteresis can be added to the comparator, and/or a parallel cap on the relay coil, .

Attachments

• 41025d1270070175-solar-tracker-circuit-giving-me-issues-appreciate-anyones-help-.jpg
    41025d1270070175-solar-tracker-circuit-giving-me-issues-appreciate-anyones-help-.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 798
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back