Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dancing fountain [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_2545

Super Moderator
Mike2545 submitted a new article:

Dancing fountain - I have completed a fun project that shoots "pulses" of water around a pond inside a greenhouse. The

I have completed a fun project that shoots "pulses" of water around a pond inside a greenhouse. The water pulses jump from one spot to another, there are 12 solenoids connected to a micro controller. The circuit is simple,the micro controller turns on a 2N2222 transistor, the transistor drives a 5 volt relay and the relay turns on the solenoid. Times 12.

I put a motion sensor on the unit so it only operates when someone is around to see it. I programed a Basic Stamp micro controller to run 5...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back