Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dancing fountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

justas12

hi, i have idea to make mini dancing fountain in my yard. i need information about it. can anybody help me? i understand, that i should drive water valve using uC, but what valve, what suggestions? thank you.

Last edited:
Probably get the effect, just by switching the power to the pump, On/Off... Now, if you want it to do its thing to music, might check into a single channel color-organ, the old style kind, for filament bulbs (not LEDs), like a floodlight. Don't know the specs on your pump, so kind of tough to say much a about the load it needs to handle.

Mike, thanks for sharing that. I have always enjoyed watching those things. The best I have seen to music was likely Disney World. I think they had a pretty good budget. :)

I really loved your fountain and your explanation right down to solenoid valve size. Thanks for sharing that.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back