Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cutoff power on low voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitjaj

I have bought Raspberry Pi and solar powered batteries. Raspberry Pi input voltage should be 4.75 V - 5.25 V by specifications. I have tested what happens when the batteries are nearly empty. Raspberry Pi first restarted few times, then lights flickered and SD card went corrupt. I would need a circuit that would cutoff power when it drops to let say about 4.7 V and would give power back when charged to let say about 5.0 V. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

I have posted several low/high voltage cutoff switches on these forums using an LM431, such as in this thread. Use the forum "search" feature to find others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back