Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom Liquid Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they make a refrigerated heat exchanger that mounts in a similar fashion. I'm guessing this was nearest the cpu ?

............... kv

killivolt said:
Do they make a refrigerated heat exchanger that mounts in a similar fashion. I'm guessing this was nearest the cpu ?

............... kv

t3h cPeeU evaps & ph4s3 ch4ng3 H4RdWer kan be bught h3re:

**broken link removed**

blueroomelectronics said:
I think this much work for a few MHz is much ado about nothing. As much as I enjoy tweaking I've never been bitten by the watercooling bug. I suppose it was fun in the early Pentium days as a MHz meant something. Now your videocard does much of the work and CPU speed is less important.
And using the wrong coolant will eat your aluminum stuff.

I Don't have any aluminum in the system XD. BTW, what the hell is that in the picture ? looks like some hobo version of a water block... I wouldn't be surprised if that block leaked XD..

(That's actually bills water thingy)

Bill:Yeah, haha what a arftard...

:)

I just want the biggest baddest coolest looking fan ever. Maybe I should put a industrial fan on mine :rolleyes:

chilli in hear

Frosty_47 said:
t3h cPeeU evaps & ph4s3 ch4ng3 H4RdWer kan be bught h3re:

I think yur teeth ur chatterun boy go inside and get warm.

:D kv

I think yur teeth ur chatterun boy go inside and get warm.

:=)

:D kv[/QUOTE]

TY

3v0 said:
If you are into cooling you should be interested in
how warm the CPUs are. Two utilities to measure CPU temp

Speedfan
https://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

CoreTemp
https://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

Speedfan has been around for a while and has many features.
CoreTemp is rather new but reports the temp for all cores.

Thank you for this information. I spent some time searching for a good monitoring program and speedfan seems to be rich in features. Also nice 2 see a program that can monitor multiple cores =)

Wow this is gettin some kick's 540 views........

Cooling things are fun, freezing them is better.

Ever had some freeze spray ? :D

killivolt said:
Ever had some freeze spray ? :D

Eh, thos "Super Cold" cans R 2 much Fun! I buy em just 2 spray ma mental sist3r. J/K... But yeah, they r sure a good way to wake up ur drunk friends that passed out at a party :p

**broken link removed**

Freezing things.

Try this if you get a chance wet down a fly then freeze - 'em. Later pull him out and cover him with salt watch what happen's. :D

killivolt said:
Try this if you get a chance wet down a fly then freeze - 'em. Later pull him out and cover him with salt watch what happen's. :D

It will turn into SuP3r Fly and 3at ur bra1ns ?

super fly !!! Hale to the King.

That's ok! he'll just starve. Two brain cells don't provide much nourishment. :D

Gibberish deleted - only post in proper English please!.

Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, do u play CS ??

Eh, thats good one XD

killivolt said:
That's ok! he'll just starve. Two brain cells don't provide much nourishment. :D

I apologies for the delay in my posts but I have been busy attempting to fill up the tank with Vodka. I am not sure why the tank is still empty; however I do remember that I called four of my friends to help me "fill the tank". So after two 750ml bottles of Sky and 750ml bottle of some 76% Polish Vodka, I felt that Vodka for coolant was not the best choice as it kept mysteriously disapearing. However, my friends believe that Vodka makes and ideal coolant that will keep "internal parts clean and happy". Not sure what they meant by that, but more people showed interested in my cooling system after that last night's incident. Perhaps the use of such coolant is beneficial to technically and non-technically minded individuals...

Bill: I disagree regarding GPUs being more important than CPUs.

My old 8600GT with an overclocked Core 2 Duo beat an 8800GTS with a stock Core 2 Quad in framerate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back