Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom electronics small business

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSportD

Can anyone refer me to a small custom electronics builder?

I can only find "big league" companies online, but would like to find a smaller possibly hobbiest type to give my requirements a look and price.

Last edited:
Being that it is on a shaft, and I've seen a simular product that does not have multible inputs to self generate the signal in anticipation, I would imagine retarding it past 360 degrees would then put it "ahead". This is a piggy back like many others, that with the right logic when asked to advance, will allow the original pulse to go through (to prevent a MIL) and then also send a pulse so much in retard, its perceived as advanced to the circuit being piggybacked off of.

Any help on the original question, a small custom electronics business? I know its not to be a time machine and advance a signal waiting to yet be seen, but its a task in other ways that has been done.

Last edited:
You could move (advance) the sensor 20 degrees and then it would be in real time.

Moving the three sensor tabs is not an option, though I see what your saying. I think I will edit my posts to address the real question at hand.

Moving the three sensor tabs is not an option, though I see what your saying. I think I will edit my posts to address the real question at hand.
You just made all of the replies meaningless and confusing, but maybe it will save you a lot of unwanted future replies.

Last edited:
BlackSportD, I sent a link to this thread to my neighbor, who does exactly what you are looking for.

Awesome, thanks. I think explaining the circuit to circuit gurus off-kilted the direction haha. A lot of problem solvers here, not yellow pages haha.

I wish I had the knowledge level to have a plan of attack circuit wise and could come here to ask questions about the design, but I'm far from that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back