Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current Source Circuit - Simulation file included

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehdev_cc

hi everybody,
I'm working on a Current source circuit that I found its design on the web, here is the design :
**broken link removed**

the problem is that the current levels in the simulation - run by Multisim - is very lower that the ones in the original design (0 - 100 mA controlled by voltage.
so I wish I know why and how I can modify this circuit to get my desired levels.
and how can I analyze this circuit ? and should this circuit give me practically precise values ?
thanks in advance, any help is ppreciated.

circuit file : Circuit1.ms10

Did the orginal circuit try to run the current source on only 5V? The threshold of the 2N6804 is ~-3V. The LM2904 is not rail-to-rail out, so I'm guessing that the FET is not turning on. This circuit might have a hope of working if operated off 15V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back