Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current Situation With Low Power Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dknot--

Hello guys,

I'm doing some research (maybe seen in my previous posts) about "state of art" in low power switching devices. What I mean by this are devices that either passes current ON or OFF, and are controlled by some kind of sensing elements, for example ntc/ptc-resistors, piezoelements for vibration detection etc. Low power means, let's say <20 uA devices.
Even though subject is well defined, I can't find much information about it. I think there should be some research, articles and products about this subject, but I find it hard to trace any information.
So, if you have any knowledge, links (products, articles) or research documents(!) about this subject let me know.

Best regards,

-Dknot--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back