Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current control switch in Mig welder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

animalpack79

Hey everyone?
Right i got a mig welder to replace a current control switch but the switch is the same function but wired differently,its a newer model! Problem is i dont understand the circuit diagram of the switch and its not as straight forward as i thought! Its a three phase welder and has a voltage regulator switch as well.The switch has 0 to 10 functions on it. From each transformer i have 3 sets of sleeves with wires/wire in each and 4 transformers.They are numbered 1 to 4.Number 1 has three sleeves marked no 1 with 2 copper wires in each sleeve.2 and 3 are the same except for 4 which has one copper wire in each sleeve. I dont understand the coils can anyone shed some light how there wired and how the breakdown of the switch occurs with the 4 transformers?
Its a AC21A,690-32A 50-60 HZ WITH 24 CONNECTIONS.

Attachments

• Engineer Plant and equipment 055.JPG
    Engineer Plant and equipment 055.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 248
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back