Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Curious, where are the HTML tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When editing a thread, there used to be a list of emoticons on the left of the page, and some format editors on the top too. I don't see them now. And when I choose an emoticon, it goes behind the title. How do you guys place the icons in your threads? And how do you edit formats?

I tried HTML language and it still works fine, but there's no need working with them manually. Those buttons were handy.

Sorry Nigel, but I've already tried that. There's a snapshot in the attachment, does it look normal to you?

When this problem is resolved, this thread is supposed to be deleted because the attachment is over 100KB and usless.

Attachments

• snap.JPG
    snap.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 246
Yeah, there are 3 options (I think) in user CP for this. I choose the middle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back