Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cubloc Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_R

Hi,

On the project I am working on, I am using a Cubloc CB280 (OEM Chipset version). Go ahead, start throwing rocks.

I know that this is not the best choice based upon cost, capabilities and other factors, but the program is written, has been prototyped and works.

My background is in industrial controls, the equipment was originally built using an industrial PLC with ladder logic, we are now transitioning to a PCB based solution with an embedded controller. This is how I landed on the Cubloc as it has ladder logic capabilities and the transition was relatively easy (I can also hack my way through the BASIC).

So here's the question; is there any reason to believe there would be any reliability issues using the Cubloc? It's basically an ATmega128.

I can deal with the added cost, I can't deal with product failures.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back