Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CTS and RTS implementation in PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anniyan_x

hi

i need to use CTS and RTS in my pic, and i have use to GPIO pin as the CTS and RTS, but im sure in what mode the configure the pins and the TRIS and LAT settings...i never had used CTS and RTS and im quite unclear abt it.. but in my case now i have to implement CTS and RTS.

hi

i need to use CTS and RTS in my pic, and i have use to GPIO pin as the CTS and RTS, but im sure in what mode the configure the pins and the TRIS and LAT settings...i never had used CTS and RTS and im quite unclear abt it.. but in my case now i have to implement CTS and RTS.

Google is your friend.
The easy way is to hardware them and just make sure your buffers will take it without overflow if it's only for flow-control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back