Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Crossing poly over poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuv16589

Hi people,
I was drawing layout for xor gate in microwind layout design software. While doing so i was asked not to draw poly over poly. What happens if poly is drawn over poly?

You might go to the source: **broken link removed** or the forum: **broken link removed**

Ken

Last edited:
Hi,
Its not the thing about microwind software. While drawing layout situations may rise where i have to cross poly over poly. Why shouldnt i do that is my question.

There may be only one poly layer in the process you are using. Thus poly over poly would simply short the two polys together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back