Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating Reverse Sawtooth Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givi621

Hello, i have a 555 timer circuit that output a single pulses\ only on period, of Sawtooth signal when im pressing a button . what i want to do is to have a another circuit that can revesre those on period pulses. if some has a new circuit that generate a reverse sawtooth with one periode signals its also ok.
Thanks for help.

Your description is not very clear. Please post your circuit so we can see what you mean.

Where are you located?

ak

Thank you for your answer. im sorry that i wasnt clear. the width of the out put is 2.5ms and the duty cycle is 0.00049%.
the ciruit made by crutschow.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-17_14-37-25.png
    upload_2018-1-17_14-37-25.png
    56 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back