creating hex file to run 16f877a in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

minhduc515

Hello guys... I'm new with microcontroller and i get some issue with CCS C compiler

I have downloaded an code folder for 16f877a, which is contain that following C soure file
Code:
 float phaseA,phaseB,phaseC;
 #define pa RB4_bit
 #define pb RB1_bit
 #define pc RB0_bit
 #define role RB3_bit
 #define phase 311.23
void main() {
  C1INV_bit=0;
  C2INV_bit=0;
  TRISB=0;
  pa=0;
  pb=0;
  pc=0;
  role=0;
  ADC_Init();
  while(1)
  {
    phaseA=(ADC_Read(5)*5.0/1023)*101;
    phaseB=(ADC_Read(1)*5.0/1023)*101;
    phaseC=(ADC_Read(4)*5.0/1023)*101;
    if(phaseA>1.1*phase||phaseB>1.1*phase||phaseC>1.1*phase||phaseA<0.9*phase||phaseB<0.9*phase||phaseC<0.9*phase)
    {
       delay_ms(2);
        if(phaseA>1.1*phase||phaseB>1.1*phase||phaseC>1.1*phase||phaseA<0.9*phase||phaseB<0.9*phase||phaseC<0.9*phase)
        {
           role=1;
           if(phaseA>1.1*phase)
           {
             pa=1;
           }
           else
           {
             pa=0;
           }
           if(phaseB>1.1*phase||phaseB<0.9*phase)
           {
             pb=1;
           }
           else
           {
             pb=0;
           }
           if(phaseC>1.1*phase||phaseC<0.9*phase)
           {
             pc=1;
           }
           else
           {
             pc=0;
           }
        }
        else
        {
          role=0;
        }
    }
  }
}
. I test on proteus and it works well..
But i when i re-complie that C Soure File, it has some error

How can i fix this issue ? and why it still running well in proteus , even it doesn's have header (#include <16f877a.h> ...... )?

If you do not get a clean compile, the hex file will be left untouched, so it will still work ok!!
To compile the C file CCS is asking you for a target as It cannot continue... #include<16f877a> will have the information it needs..

If you do not get a clean compile, the hex file will be left untouched, so it will still work ok!!
To compile the C file CCS is asking you for a target as It cannot continue... #include<16f877a> will have the information it needs..

what i have to do now to compile that C file ?

I think that code is for MiKroC so it'll need a bit of work to use the CCS compiler..

MikroC isn't fully ANSI C compatible so using CCS or XC8 will need a re-write ...

You need to change all SFR references to the CCS definitions... You need an ADC init routine , a ADC read routine also a delay_ms routine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…