Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating a laser circuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindow

Urgent guys. please help. i am wondering in the forum have any idea have a laser circuit that is working, cause i am about to plan to buy the component as soon as someone have the circuit i really need it for my project. If anyone know, please let me know, i will be grateful. thanks!

hi,
We need to know the details and application of the project.

ie: pulsed laser, continuous laser, laser power rating, solid state, gas...etc

Is just a laser hit the receiver.. i need two circuit to transmit and to receive. however i cant get any circuit from the web. So it suppose the tank will shoot the laser and hit another tank receiver. Please help thanks.

You mean the circuit is in the mouse? however i need it to be on and off.. receiver have to sense the laser. i have looking all over web but none of the web shows, even some on the web i alr tried yet to work.

yup in any optical mouse, any photocell for regular light will detect laser.

**broken link removed**

output, but that will only really work on voltmeter, next you need to look at what will happen when detector goes off, what will receiver do when there is (or no) laser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back