Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPLD prototyping board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I'm getting involved with a FIRST robotics team as a mentor. I'm gonna be in charge of the programming. (the fun stuff :) ). I need a CPLD for counting the geartooth pulses on the wheels. So I am looking to buy a development board.

I found this one here: http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?Prod=XC2XL&Nav1=Products&Nav2=Programmable . Pretty basic and the price isnt too bad either. Since I am buying this with my own money, I was thinking it might be worth it to spend alittle extra money and get one with a few extra bells and whistles (switches, 7-segment displays, etc).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 607
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back