Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

couple of quick eagle questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sorry man. I really don't think it's that big of a hassle though. You only have to do it once. And if you forget your drive Eagle probably bitches like hell. Don't know, never tried it.

No need to apologize and I do understand what you're saying however, I disagree with the statement "you only have to do it once". You actually have to do it only once but that's once after every time you modify a library. That is unless I really don't understand Eagle, or your explanation, or both. You're right that it is not that big of a hassle but I use a lot of different computers between home and work and the thumb drive was just the solution that worked best for me. Now I don't even have to make it a consideration or try to remember on which computer I last modified a library. I appreciate the dialogue and I don't mean to beat a dead horse, I just wanted to make sure the OP understood the distinction between what I was saying and what you were saying. So, I'm sorry too. :)

No need to apologize and I do understand what you're saying however, I disagree with the statement "you only have to do it once". You actually have to do it only once but that's once after every time you modify a library. That is unless I really don't understand Eagle, or your explanation, or both. You're right that it is not that big of a hassle but I use a lot of different computers between home and work and the thumb drive was just the solution that worked best for me. Now I don't even have to make it a consideration or try to remember on which computer I last modified a library. I appreciate the dialogue and I don't mean to beat a dead horse, I just wanted to make sure the OP understood the distinction between what I was saying and what you were saying. So, I'm sorry too. :)

No, your right too. I forgot about that. You must do allot of part editing so it would be a hassle updating directories every time you make a new part. Oh well. No biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back