Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Count sine wave frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec, on another note we should be scrapping a few real old test stands in the near future. If I can get to them before they get to a dumpster I will likely strip some servos and the tach generators. If you ever have a project that needs one or want an old one to screw around with, just ask. I tend to collect a lot of weird stuff like that.

Ron

Thanks for the offer Ron, but methinks in view of the pond between us the shipping cost might be more than a new tach costs!

Thanks for the offer Ron, but methinks in view of the pond between us the shipping cost might be more than a new tach costs!

For reasons I'll never understand I had you in Canada. I don't believe I did that, damn! :)

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back