Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could someone tell me what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmokey

Hi everybody,

sorry to just barge in like this but I'm hoping someone could tell me what **broken link removed**is.

And then I mean specifically the little conductive pads on the resistors are sitting on? I think that this just a piece of acrylic plastic with the components somehow attached (soldered?) and I'm looking for a similar product for a little DIY project. I'd like to use them to attach resistors for some led's. Eventually this should end up being the underside of a back lit (With led's) switch panel.

Any help much appreciated.

thanks,

Schmokey

I mean specifically the little conductive pads on the resistors are sitting on? I think that this just a piece of acrylic plastic with the components somehow attached (soldered?)
The 'acrylic' looks like a fibreglass board and the pads are part of a printed circuit formed on the board.

I guess I phrased the question a bit awkwardly, really what I'm looking for is a small bit of thick PCB as it will need to be glued on it's side to the bottom of the switchpanel.

Thanks for your help!

yeah I think that's what I'll end up doing. I've been looking around for nice thick PCB but can't really find any.

I'm sure I'll be able to work something out, was just hoping I might find a nice ready made and elegant solution.

I like the Human Readable Labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back