Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could someone compile a C program for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What drive a car, hold a camera and a brew at the same time?

some the pic 16's have a periph that overlays a signal with sign wave, or the other way round, I cant remember

Are you talking about the capacitance module, or is this something I've not heard of yet.

I'm developing my own slot protocol, seems that switching the track polarity using a H bridge and an rs232 signal is a good enough way to do it, instead of a preamble I'm just going to use words with bit 7 set for instructions and bit 7 clear for data.

no not the CTMU, I looked at it when I was looking at how they do DCC systems for model railway, I cant remember the name of the peripheral, but I do remember it was on a pic16 as I use 18f as the norm. Also I remember something about it encoding a dc signal over a AC waveform or something. I am betting if I troll through my pics I will find the chip, then I can look at the datasheet! I am pretty sure I did get hold of a sample but decided against it, mainly because I was used to 18f, and at the time 16f seemed a bit alien :D

hmmmm hang on will go look at its datasheet

yes it was that! the idea was to see if it could send commands to the chip in the train, like the DCC system, I wasnt going to power anything with it as such.
But anyway it was dropped for something else ,and I have not had chance to set anything up, once I knew we were moving, it all got packed away and I stopped work on it. I still havnt unpacked most of it let alone work on it. but yeah well done! that was exactly what I was talking about:D no idea if it is any good for what you want tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back