Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

could i make a speaker for pc with a few spare things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clint1994

hi, im just wondering if i could make a speaker for my pc using a car speaker, a headphone cable, and some component which i think is an amp, its works sort of like a resistor which i got from an old speaker. it has the 2 cables which go into it which give it the power from a house plug, it then goes into a coil of copper wires like a resistor and then 2 small cables comming out of the other side.
i know that the car speaker wont be able to run from the power comming from the headphone jack of my computer. i want to know how i give the speakers power using that amp thing and were and how do i plug power it up to my speakers, is there another wire inside the heaphone wire were i can link the amp to? give me some set of instructions which i can follow, im still king of newbie at electronics. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back