Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could 8051 use memory stick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi could anyone tell me if it would be possible to write serially from an 8051 to a usb memory stick using a serial - usb adapter. If not could anyone explain my options for storing data to external memory (not RAM) which i could then retrieve with a PC. I will have a couple of KB of data.
Thanks

Thanks i had'nt thought of that. Is there some type of adapter i can get to interface that? sorry im fairly knew to micro controllers

05438560 said:
Thanks i had'nt thought of that. Is there some type of adapter i can get to interface that? sorry im fairly knew to micro controllers
Have a look at my site. **broken link removed** is PIC related, but might help you some.

Also have a look at the third post down in this thread:

If you're new to MCUs then this project just might be way too much for you at this point. Try anyway, but you might have to learn more basics first. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back