Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Copper Sheet Thermal Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many peeps on this time of day. Must be most from UK. They are getting up when I am just popping my first tylenol.

Wha ttime is it there its 2a m here. its like a reset buttone for me which isn;t good since it always feel like my last dirnk wa s2 weeks ago when its only been a week. but i figur eit sokay as long as it doesnt go any farther thant

EDITL ow wait, you are in sandiega, not britain or something where your timzeone would be at least 5 hours off.

Last edited:
1 AM here. You seem to know your stuff really well. Are you still in school? I am in school as a bio major with emphasis on bio eng. I still have a few eng classes to go, but I worked as a tech for a long time.

1 AM here. You seem to know your stuff really well. Are you still in school? I am in school as a bio major with emphasis on bio eng. I still have a few eng classes to go, but I worked as a tech for a long time.

I missed one class last semester. So i ahve but one elective pf ny choiuce left before I graudate. But all is well since you there are girls at the university that I swear to God you will not ever run into anyhwere else. I dont know why everyone seems to feel sorry for me realy lol. its fabulous i think,

but after 5 years of universityt, you priorities get rearranged. sanity = #1

Last edited:
An eng degree seems to open many doors. After your last class, the world will be your oyster.

Well Ms. Nguyen ( pronounced win right?) , have a good night :) Don't nobody wake me unless I won the lotto...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back