Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

copper board

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrucci

hello guys.my name is dimitris.i would like to ask how i can remove cooper from board.i have corrosive sodium persulphate and 0.5l of water.how much water i must have and how much sodium i must have?

Use as much water as you want, it all depends on how big your board and etching tank are. The bottle for the sodium persulphate says on it what concentration to use; In fact, I happen to have a canister of it here, and it recommends 250 grams per liter of water. Either that or you can just add it until it saturates the solution; I've never actually bothered to measure it before, I just do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back