Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cool Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rube Goldberg would be proud.

Nutter, even if he does have a nice handheld scope.

I just saw part 4 as I'm writing this post, and I can definitly say this person is mentally backfeeding, the recursions of the complex machinations which logically can not even under the wackiest theory DO anything is a clear indication if a mental preoccupation or short circuit with circular or interacting feedback systems. I'm guessing (shot in the dark here) that the postings of this type are a cry for help, or attention. Riding the free energy route won't get you any help, just attention, and always bad.

I saw them with no sound. Probably missed some funny stuff. Scope still has the price tag on it and not quite sure what the food was about. Will play it later with speakers on.

Rube Goldberg would be proud.

I just saw part 4 as I'm writing this post, and I can definitly say this person is mentally backfeeding, the recursions of the complex machinations which logically can not even under the wackiest theory DO anything is a clear indication if a mental preoccupation or short circuit with circular or interacting feedback systems.

I found the first post but, then noticed another video off to the right; after I saw it, it was just to funny to pass it on :D

I saw them with no sound. Probably missed some funny stuff. Scope still has the price tag on it and not quite sure what the food was about. Will play it later with speakers on.

I know, I nearly fell off my chair in laughter when I saw the square fall off of the 2 Magic Markers. I had to rewind it and laugh again:D

kv

Edit: Even funnier still is, I watched a few more of them cause I was board out of my mind yesterday. Then, I went to a site and some Church WTTS that made a Machine Claiming the output was 2000watts. I found a lot of criticism about as a hoax in the comments section of the video. One guy supported them said, well they have made their plans public and no once is interested in them; then he posted it's location. So, once I got there it was a Tier type donation system whereby you would purchase through " Donation Funds " in a trickle down economic receiving system until you had all Documents pertaining to their work. In addition I think they even had workshops and stuff. Then I laughed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back