Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Conveyor system control circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade

The conveyer system says that : When you press start Motor 3 must start before Motor
2 and Motor 1.
•5 seconds after Motor 3 has started Motor 2 must run automatically , after another 5 seconds Motor one run automatically and the solaniod* valve must energize

When stop is pressed. (SV) must de-energize
•Motor one must stop immediately
•After 5 seconds Motor 2 must stop automatically, after another 5 seconds Motor 3 must stop automatically
The operation must have two timers
Emergency stop must stop all operation.

I need help with the above statement please. I was able to draw the starting process, however I am unable to draw the stopping with just two timers

Why can you only use two timers? Why not four? And what is (SV)?

Mike.

Hey mike, that’s how my supervisor wants it to be done. I was thinking 4 timers also and not 2. Sorry by SV I meant solenoid valve

The conveyer system says that : When you press start Motor 3 must start before Motor
2 and Motor 1.

that statement by itself is hard to understand,

Unfortunately, that the way it is.

the "one way street" signs are pretty decent. They point in the direction of traffic flow. "Do not enter is not to bad".

No left turn and No right turn are like wacky.

You or your boss has to describe the system better before you even start. Make sure that you have your better description validated before you even start.

A "state diagram" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_diagram would probably make more sense. It makes sure you covered all the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back