Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting circuit to wirelss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almazick

Hello!
I have a circuit with 6 leds which turns on by comparators and would like to convert it to wireless. Receiver with 6 leds turns on in sequence 1: LED1, 2: LED1 & LED2, 3: LED1 & LED2 & LED3, etc. and transmitter with my circuit. I was thinking to use RF but the cheapest IC chip transmitter and receiver cost $25. My question is what is the cheapest and best way to make it wireless? The distance between transmitter and receiver should be 5 ft.

Thanks,

Almazick

at 5 ft you can even use modulated IR beam. to use this you need a microcontroller (pic maybe) to get it send differend codes. and also one to recieve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back