Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

converting analogue signals to digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooool

Hi, please how do i use the sound card on my old pc (compaq 233mHz) to convert analogue signals to digital? modification of the driver or outright purchase of another software? maybe

what is the maximum speed i should expect (i heard sound cards are somewhat slow)

in case it is not possible, can i get a link to where i can get a card -and its software- that plugs into the expansion slots, preferably one with about 4 channels. an aquisition rate of about 100k per second is more than enough for my needs, and a low cost of course!
i just need one that can be run for a predetermined period of time and the values plotted on the screen as a graph which could be scrolled horizontally across it.(it needs not be in real time)
your help will be highly appreciated

google for "DAQ" and you will find tons of links like this one **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back