Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

converting a circuit diagram to an ic

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a cuircuit diagram and i want to convert it to only one ic, does any one know any companie that can help?

How many millions of chips are you wanting to order? - unless it's huge quantities it's unlikely to be cost effective. Are you sure it could even be reduced to one chip?, what does it do?.

does the quantity must be so massive?!!
i only want 100 unit?!!
what's the required conditions to be converted to one chip?!! (sorry i am newbie to that field)
it is a cuircuit for playback a recorded message when clapping near of it...

thnx for help

Last edited:
NRE charges can run over a million dollars! A newbe should not be concerned about making IC's. If you want to produce a product, then there are many more viable ways to do that.

Sounds like a job for a microcontroller to me, depending on the task and application of course.

You'll get more accurate information about your specific needs/project if you provide us with more details. What does the circuit do? What's the turn around time? Is there a price limit for the one IC? etc... We're here to help, now help us do that.

Last edited:
does the quantity must be so massive?!!
i only want 100 unit?!!
what's the required conditions to be converted to one chip?!! (sorry i am newbie to that field)
it is a cuircuit for playback a recorded message when clapping near of it...

thnx for help

I somehow missed this post.

The link posted by Ubergeek63 provides a good set of choices. I'm not sure how you would make it sound triggerable but it would definitely take care of the pre-recorded message part.

I somehow missed this post.

The link posted by Ubergeek63 provides a good set of choices. I'm not sure how you would make it sound triggerable but it would definitely take care of the pre-recorded message part.

that is easy ... a mic with an amp, rectified and filtered, AC coupled to logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back