Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert to HEX a fike written For TASM assembler

Status
Not open for further replies.

medet

hı everybody
I have a source file written for TASM ASSEMBLER and i want to compile it.but ı dont know how ı can convert this.in this forum the same topic about this problem haev but ı didint understand can anyone help me.
I have the PIC tape measure from EPE magazine and the source code which ı want to convert this:

**broken link removed** its name is tape100.asm.

know ı am waıtıng your help.

If you go to the same EPE website, there's a program called PIC Toolkit (or something like that), as well as being programmer software it converts TASM to MPASM and the other way as well.

Incidently, the reason EPE used to use TASM, is that the editor had never heard of MPASM (until I spoke to him) - bizzare or what?.

the pıc toolkit program doesnt work on my pc.ı think because of my pc's operate system its vista and the program work on xp and ıt gıves me error always.(etc.run tıme error overflow). Now ı am stucked ı must gıve the project on monday but ı dıdnt convert th source code. only if somebody convert the code and send me ı can do ıt . in brief ı am waıtıng your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back